US Crane and Rigging, LLC provides complete turnkey solutions for all your rigging needs. From preliminary planning for value engineering, to final customer approval.
Every design is reviewed by our entire production staff. This process allows us to bring a wide range of talent, knowledge and experience which can be important and unique to every rigging challenge. US Crane and Rigging, LLC provides all necessary resources for hands-on management, quality assurance, and technical skills to safely complete your job to your specifications. ALWAYS MEET OR BEAT CUSTOMER'S SCHEDULE.
- NYC LIC Master Riggers
- NYC LIC Climber Tower Riggers
- NYC LIC Special Riggers
- NYC LIC Hoist Machine Crane Operators Class A, Class B, Class C
- NYC LIC Welders Fire Watch, Torch User
- NYC LIC Site Safety Manager
- NYC LIC Master Rigger Foreman
- Certified Flag Men, Signal Men, and Mechanic
- Expediting And Permitting For All Crane And Rigging Operations. NYS LIC P.E. If Required
- All Mentioned Above US Crane and Rigging, LLC LIC Professional Personnel Is Required By The NYC Building Code For All Hoisting And Rigging Operations. The Following Rigging Services Below Is What U.S. Crane & Rigging Specializes In The New York City Metropolitan Area For All Rigging Operations As Per New York City Buildings Code.
Man Baskets, Tower Cranes, Derricks, HVAC, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Air Handlers, Communication Systems, Cell Towers, Antennas, Generators, Electrical Equipment, Boilers, Elevator Equipment, Chillers, Turbines, Fans, Louvers, Water Tanks, Electrical Vaults, Water Retension Tanks, Any And All Construction Material On Top Of Existing Buildings. Precast Or Reinforced Concrete Structural Steel Or Wall Panel Systems. We will receive, store, transport and remove any or all types of furniture and artwork.